We now have over 50,000 sq ft of production floor at its disposal. Using a team of highly skilled engineers, a combination of state of the art three, four and five axis CNC machines and conventional machines, we are able to manufacture components in the most efficient method dependant on the complexity and batch size.
These machines are backed up by a CNC co-ordinate measuring machine (2m x 0.9m x 0.9m) and a three seat fully graphical computer programming system. Our lathes can turn in house from 1mm to 1200mm dia and up to 8000mm in length.
Our machining centres and Horizontal borers can handle prismatic parts up to 1.6m cube and 5 ton in weight.
Our in-house welding department features both MAG and TIG welding processes. We have a wide array of existing PQRs all tested in accordance to BS EN ISO 15614-1:2017 level 2 featuring IACs approval. Additional testing has also been undertaken to individual IACs rules, which tend to be more demanding than the ISO standard alone.
Boasting a multitude of material ranges for both carbon and stainless steels in a wide array of thicknesses and diameters. Including, but not limited to material groups 1, 2, 3, 8 & 11 within BS EN ISO 15614. Covering barrel diameters 20mm to unlimited with wall thicknesses ranging from 4 to 120mm. Plate thicknesses up to 300mm.
Our welders are tested in accordance to BS EN ISO 9606-1:2017 and compliment identical qualification to all of our PQRs. They hold qualification to our full PQR size range in butt, fillet and branch welds in PA, PB & PC positions.
Welding documentation is available upon request.
With use of overhead cranes, weld manipulators, bespoke handling equipment we have the ability to handle a vast range of projects.
Utilising both in house and external NDE, CSWIP qualified inspectors we are able to ensure our welding is of the highest quality.
• Dedicated fitting facility equipped with multiple work areas and a 20 tonne lifting capacity
• Multifunctional work areas to optimise production based on individual project type and quantity
• Workflow analysis based on project variety and size
• Continuous housekeeping and cleanliness activities
• Analysis to increase efficiencies whilst ensuring the production/manufacture of quality products
• Bespoke testing facilities to cover the vast portfolio of products manufactured
• Pressure testing facilities with integral CCTV systems, fully enclosed to ensure the safeguarding of personnel
• Standard and project specific fluid testing available
• Mineral/Hydraulic Oils, Water Glycols and Subsea Control Fluids all within our numerous test rigs
• Hydrostatic Testing up to 4,000 Bar (58,000 PSI)
• Fluid cleanliness analysis to NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 or ISO 4406
• Client and Third Party Witnessing